Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update!!

Whelp! A lot has changed since I started this blog. I know longer with children, and shifted to working with ladies with domestic violence issues. Before you all give a round of applause for my courageous and selfless work with the women STOP!!

I also started attending NYU (New York University) I applied on a whim and got in. Can we say life, and credit changing lol! I don't even want to think about my student loans. In the 3 shorts months I've been here I've learned, so much. College is not for everyone, but you won’t know that until you try. It took me a couple of years and tries, but I'm content with my decision.

Also things are going very well for my family. I currently have two sisters that are pregnant. They both wanted this for many years, and I'm glad God has blessed them. I still do not want kids, but I will spoil the crap out of my niece/nephew.

With that being sad let’s get into some fun stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment