Thursday, November 17, 2011

TV

I'm the biggest TV junkie there is, so I decided to give you a brief rundown of some of my favorite shows.



Dexter's (America's Favorite Serial Killer) seasons always started out really slow to me, but it will kick you in the balls in the end. I have not seen a season of Dexter that has topped season 4 with the Trinity Killer, but I'm still an avid watcher. I've been a fan of Michael C. Hall since he played on Six Feet Under. He does a grat job as an emotionless father/bed splatter expert/big brother and all around weird guy. I often wonder how some people on the show can see he's clearly a pyschopath while others can't




Boardwalk Empire is in its second season, and I love it. The characters are very layered and can have you cheering for them one minute, and cursing at them the next. The show involves a lot of talking and I wouldn't recommend the show for those that need a lot of action. Steve Buscemi does a bang up job as Enoch Nucky Thompson Atlantic City's Treasurer. While many of the characters seem him as greedy and egocentric, I see him as endearing and misunderstood. (Not to mention sexy) The HBO series is set in the 1920's and is filmed in New York City. Most of the footage is filmed in Brooklyn and a beach in Staten Island. The series has some major Hollywood backing with the likes of Martin Scorsese as Director, and Mark Whalberg as producer. (He seems to produce everything on HBO) The show has four more episodes to go before it season finale, so hurry up and watch!!! Again I don’t want to give a whole lot of info on these shows, because I’m not a spoiler, but check it out Sundays @ 9pm.

More Show Reviews to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment